The Manlius YMCA offers three indoor tennis courts and three outdoor seasonal courts. We offer a variety of recreational and instructional options for all ages and levels of play.
For more information contact:
- Program Director, Paul Laurie at (315) 692-4777, ext. 206; email@example.com
- Tennis Program Admin., Gina McConnell at (315) 692-4777, ext.208; firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for Juniors and Adults! Lesson packages offered.
- Tennis Lessons with Head Tennis Professional: Dave Garzia, Mario Silva, Mark Dolan, Gyata Stormon, and Paul Laurie.
- Tennis Lessons with Staff Tennis Professional: Dave Menter and Mary Dickson.
NOTE: Lessons must be scheduled at the time of purchase. Please contact your Y branch for lesson pricing and options. For more information contact Program Director Paul Laurie at 692-4777 x206 or email him at email@example.com
Adult Drop-In Drills
Adult Drills. Ages 18+. Please call ahead to reserve your space. Clinics will be limited to one hour if only two participants attend, and half an hour if only one person attends.
- Head Tennis Professionals: Dave Garzia, Mario Silva, Mark Dolan, Gyata Stormon, and Paul Laurie.
- Dave Garzia - Mondays: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Wednesdays: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Mark Dolan - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Mario Silva - Mondays and Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Staff Tennis Professionals: Dave Menter and Mary Dickson.
The Manlius YMCA offers recreational tennis on all levels. We offer a partner matching board where we can post your information and where you can find information on other tennis players looking to play.
- Please present your YMCA membership card at the member services desk upon arrival.
- Jogging shoes, running shoes and street shoes will not be permitted on tennis courts because they lack lateral support.
- Please refrain from taking children onto the courts while playing.
- Please provide 24 hour notice when canceling a court.
- Lessons will not be made-up or rescheduled unless six (6) hours notice of cancellation is provided.
- All tennis fees are collected at check in and prior to going on the court.
- There are no refunds, make-ups, or credits for missed classes in programs.
- The YMCA has the right to make changes to policies, procedures and/or fees at any time.