The Manlius YMCA offers three indoor tennis courts and three outdoor seasonal courts. We offer a variety of recreational and instructional options for all ages and levels of play.
For more information contact:
- Program Director, Paul Laurie at (315) 692-4777, ext. 206; email@example.com
- Tennis Program Admin., Gina McConnell at (315) 692-4777, ext.208; firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for Juniors and Adults! Lesson packages offered.
- Tennis Lessons with Head Tennis Professional: Dave Garzia, Mario Silva, Mark Dolan, Gyata Stormon, and Paul Laurie.
- Tennis Lessons with Staff Tennis Professional: Dave Menter and Mary Dickson.
NOTE: Lessons must be scheduled at the time of purchase. Please contact your Y branch for lesson pricing and options. For more information contact Program Director Paul Laurie at 692-4777 x206 or email him at email@example.com
Adult Drop-In Drills
Adult Drills. Ages 18+. Please call ahead to reserve your space. Clinics will be limited to one hour if only two participants attend, and half an hour if only one person attends. Click here for the adult drill schedule.
- Head Tennis Professionals: Dave Garzia, Mario Silva, Mark Dolan, Gyata Stormon, and Paul Laurie.
- Dave Garzia - Mondays: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Wednesdays: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Mark Dolan - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Mario Silva - Mondays and Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Staff Tennis Professionals: Dave Menter and Mary Dickson.
The Manlius YMCA offers recreational tennis on all levels. We offer a partner matching board where we can post your information and where you can find information on other tennis players looking to play.
- Please present your YMCA membership card at the member services desk upon arrival.
- Jogging shoes, running shoes and street shoes will not be permitted on tennis courts because they lack lateral support.
- Please refrain from taking children onto the courts while playing.
- Please provide 24 hour notice when canceling a court.
- Lessons will not be made-up or rescheduled unless six (6) hours notice of cancellation is provided.
- All tennis fees are collected at check in and prior to going on the court.
- There are no refunds, make-ups, or credits for missed classes in programs.
- The YMCA has the right to make changes to policies, procedures and/or fees at any time.