PAY THE DAY AT THE Y!
Every day in December - the date you join is the fee you pay. Join sooner to save more!
Offer valid from 12/1/19 to 12/31/19. New members only.
Ask about our Membership For All program, the Y’s income-based pricing membership.
2019 Membership Rates
|Membership type||Join Fee||Monthly rate|
|Family of Two||$49.00||$63.75|
|Young Adult (18-29)||$26.00||$32.00|
|Youth I (0-7 years)||$0.00||$22.25|
|Youth II (8-18 years)||$0.00||$27.25|
|SYAC Family of Two||$49.00||$76.78|
Joining the YMCA of Central New York means joining a community that supports youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That's why YMCA family memberships include:
- Free adult and youth swim lessons
- Free water exercise classes
- Free lap swim and recreational swim
- Free Family Prime Time service, allowing adults to exercise while children play.
- Free use of our fitness centers
- Free orientations and personalized fitness programs
- Free fitness, yoga and Pilates classes
- Free academic support
- Free creative writing workshops
- Access to YMCA branches in more than 10,000 communities nationwide