Register Online for Camp Iroquois 2020
- Sign into your account
- Click the "Programs" icon with the picture of a basketball.
- Click "Summer Camp"
- Click on the appropriate camp option:
- Braves - 3-5 years old
- Tonaweh - completed K-1st grades
- Oyaneh - completed 2nd-3rd grades
- Sachem - completed 4th-6th grades
- Tioga - completed 7th-8th grades
- CIT - completed grade 9
- Camp Iroquois Specialty Camp (Weeks 9 & 10)
- Camp Iroquois Horse Camp (Weeks 9 & 10)
- Click "Register"
- Click on the "Child"
- Click "Next"
- Answer the questionnaire and click "Next"
- Click the blue box "ADD MORE PROGRAMS" if you are registering for another program for that child or another child.
If you are in need of Extended (AM or PM) Care or Busing, you must register separately for each service you need, per session.
- YMCA Day Camp Iroquois Busing AM
- YMCA Day Camp Iroquois Busing PM
- YMCA Day Camp Iroquois Extended Care AM
- YMCA Day Camp Iroquois Extended Care PM
- When you have completed registering for programs, enter your promo code (if applicable):
- DSS/Financial Assistance Code: CITP20
- Second Child Discounts will be added by the camp office
- Click "Next"
- Click "Pay" and proceed to registration fee payment
We know that this is a new process, but we hope that everyone loves our new online registration and online billing. If you prefer to register in person, you can stop by a branch on January 15th and we will be happy to help you register at that time. We are very excited for Summer 2020!