Southwest YMCA Day Camp
Join us for the BEST SUMMER EVER! At Camp Southwest, we're ready to take day camp to the next level. This year, your camper will get to experience everything Camp Southwest has to offer, including:
- Sports, movement, and fun on the indoor track
- Gymnasium sports
- Themed weeks
- Dedicated outdoor time, space, and activities
- Crazy STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- LEGO time
- Arts and Crafts
- Gaga Pit
Camp Week Dates and Themes:
- Week 1 (6/29) - Stars and Stripes
- Week 2 (7/6) - Spies and Detectives
- Week 3 (7/13) - Winter in July
- Week 4 (7/20) - DISNEY!
- Week 5 (7/27) - Survivor Tribal Week
- Week 6 (8/3) - Messtival Week
- Week 7 (8/10) - Color Wars!
- Week 8 (8/17) - STEAM Week!
How to Register for Camp
In order to register and reserve your spot for the summer of 2020, please follow these steps:
- Click here to register for the weeks you would like to attend.
- If you are in need of AM and/or PM care, please register here.
- E-mail Julie Daniel, Camp Southwest Director, with any questions you may have.
Age group slots are LIMITED, so sign up today!
College for Kids Program
College for Kids is one of Central New York’s most popular summer programs for children ages 8-14. At College for Kids students participate in a full or half day of classes and get a feel for what it’s like to be a college student. The Y is proud to partner with Onondaga Community College to continue to bring this programming to our community! For more information, click here.