Southwest YMCA Day Camp
Join us for the BEST SUMMER EVER! At Camp Southwest, we're ready to take day camp to the next level. This year, your camper will get to experience everything Camp Southwest has to offer, including:
- Sports, movement, and fun on the indoor track
- Gymnasium sports
- Themed weeks
- Dedicated outdoor time, space, and activities
- Crazy STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- LEGO time
- Arts and Crafts
- Gaga Pit
Camp Week Dates and Themes:
- Week 1 (7/1) - Under the Sea
- Week 2 (7/8) - Lights on Broadway
- Week 3 (7/15) - Can you read it?
- Week 4 (7/22) - COLOR GAMES
- Week 5 (7/29) - Building frenzy!
- Week 6 (8/5) - Heroes Big and Small
- Week 7 (8/12) - Everything can be painted!
- Week 8 (8/19) - EXTREME Games!
How to Register for Camp
In order to register and reserve your spot for the summer of 2019, please follow these steps:
- Fill out our 2019 Registration Form
- Submit your completed registration form and deposit to the Southwest Y. You can drop it off, mail it in, or even e-mail it!
- E-mail Mike Heppner, Director of Childcare Services, with any questions you may have.
Age group slots are LIMITED, so sign up today!
College for Kids Program
College for Kids is one of Central New York’s most popular summer programs for children ages 8-14. At College for Kids students participate in a full or half day of classes and get a feel for what it’s like to be a college student. The Y is proud to partner with Onondaga Community College to continue to bring this programming to our community! For more information, click here.