Our classes provide a stimulating preschool curriculum and a safe learning environment. They nurture the values, skills and relationships that lead kids to positive behavior, educational achievement and better health. Our kids are ready for the next challenge.
At the Y, we believe strengthening community starts with helping kids reach their potential. That’s why our preschool program helps children develop the building blocks they need to thrive in kindergarten. Our kids develop positive attitudes toward making friends, learning new things and staying healthy. They have fun as they grow in spirit, mind and body..
Our program is designed for children ages 3-5 years of age. It is on a first-come, first-served basis until the classroom is filled. At that time, a wait-list is started in the same fashion. To register your child, log into your online account. Please create an account if you have not done so. Click here for more information on both.
Locations and Forms
North Area Family YMCA
- Open Enrollment has started for the 2020-2021 school year
- 3 year olds: Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:00 - 11:30 am
- 4 year olds: Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays 9:00 - 11:30 am
- 4 year olds: Monday - Friday 12:15 - 2:45 pm
- We follow the North Syracuse School District Calendar
Northwest Family YMCA
- Northwest Family Y Preschool 2019-2020 Flyer
- To register your child, log into your online account. Please create an account if you have not done so. Click here for more information on both.
Hal Welsh East Area Family YMCA
2019-2020 Registration opens February 1st for current SACC participants and March 1st for new families.