Because we're “more than a gym” we’ve continued to provide child care, residential services, arts programming, camp, and more throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re here to serve our community when we’re needed.
And now we’re offering additional opportunities to our members with expanded limited programming including: lap swim and family time in our pools, outdoor group exercise classes, outdoor running programs, and access to our tracks, gymnasium/basketball courts, and racquetball/handball courts.
These programs are available by reservation only.
Learn more about how to make a reservation for our our growing selection of limited member programming .
Limited Programming Information
- Reservations will be required for all limited programming at this time.
- You’ll need to sign our updated membership waiver before you can participate. You'll only need to sign it once.
- Masks must be worn by all, including children age 2 and up, as you enter and exit our programs/facilities.
- Family Prime Time child watch is currently not available.
- Showers are not available, except at our Downtown location.
- Bring your own towels, mats, water, and other equipment.
- Access restricted to YMCA of Central New York members.
- No guests or nationwide members will be allowed.
- Children under the age of 16 may not be alone in our facilities at this time.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
- Access will only be granted to the individual(s) who has made the reservation.
Additionally, you can still sign up for creative writing classes offered online through our Downtown Writers Center, play tennis at the Manlius YMCA, and find camp and child care options for your family, along with many other virtual resources to explore in your own home.
We’re pleased to be able to provide you with more wellness options in environments designed for safety during this difficult time.
If you would like to take part in any of these program offerings you'll need an active membership. We’ll be happy to help you reactivate your membership. Visit ycny.org/contactus to get in touch with the membership staff at your branch.
You can email your specific branch at the following addresses:
Membership - Jack Korzyp firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also email us at email@example.com and we’ll work promptly to direct your question to the appropriate staff member.