Our swim lessons are available at the following Y locations:
- Downtown YMCA
- Hal Welsh East Area Family YMCA
- North Area Family YMCA
- Northwest Family YMCA
Build your confidence in our pool with a trained YMCA swim instructor! If you are a beginner or looking to improve your stroke, this is the lesson for you. Water safety techniques are learned as well.
Click here to learn more about our adult swim lessons.
Click here to learn more about our youth swim lessons.
Hal Welsh East Area Family Y
Fall 1 Session: September 8 - October 19
Registration opens Sunday, August 11, 2019.
Fall 2 Session: October 30 - December 14
Registration opens Sunday, October 13.
NOTE: No classes November 20-23, 2019.
Upcoming Swim Assessments:
- August 6: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 8: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 10: 12:00 -2:00 p.m.
- August 13: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 15: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- August 17: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Missed our earlier registration deadlines?
Registration will re-open at our Member Services desk. At that time you can register for any of our remaining open classes for the Summer Session. Click here for more registration information.
For lessons at this branch, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Area Family Y and Northwest Family Y:
Fall Session Dates: September 9 - October 19
- On Deck Registration: August 19-24 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority Waitlist: August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: August 26-31