Our swim lessons are available at the following Y locations:
- Downtown YMCA
- Hal Welsh East Area Family YMCA
- North Area Family YMCA
- Northwest Family YMCA
Build your confidence in our pool with a trained YMCA swim instructor! If you are a beginner or looking to improve your stroke, this is the lesson for you. Water safety techniques are learned as well.
Click here to learn more about our adult swim lessons.
Click here to learn more about our youth swim lessons.
Hal Welsh East Area Family Y
Fall 1 Session: September 8 - October 19
Registration opens Sunday, August 11, 2019.
Fall 2 Session: October 30 - December 14
Registration opens Sunday, October 13. NOTE: No classes November 27, 28, 29, 30, 2019.
To sign up for a Swim Assessment, please log into your account on our website and search Swim Assessments
Click here for more registration information.
On Deck Registration (for those already in classes who plan to sign up again, or if we had you on a waitlist this session)
- Sunday, October 13th 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Monday, October 14th 10:00am – 12:00pm, 4:00-8:00pm
- Tuesday, October 15th 10:00am – 12:00pm, 4:00 – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 16th 4:00-8:00pm
- Thursday, October 17th 10:00am – 12:00pm, 4:00 – 8:00pm
- Friday, October 18th 4:00 – 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 19th 8:00am – 1:00pm
For lessons at this branch, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Area Family Y and Northwest Family Y:
Fall Session Dates: September 9 - October 19
- On Deck Registration: August 19-24 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority Waitlist: August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: August 26-31