Our swim lessons are available at the following Y locations:
- Downtown YMCA
- Hal Welsh East Area Family YMCA
- North Area Family YMCA
- Northwest Family YMCA
Build your confidence in our pool with a trained YMCA swim instructor! If you are a beginner or looking to improve your stroke, this is the lesson for you. Water safety techniques are learned as well.
Click here to learn more about our adult swim lessons.
Click here to learn more about our youth swim lessons.
Hal Welsh East Area Family Y
Summer Session Dates: July 7th through August 17th
Upcoming Swim Assessments:
- Saturday, July 13th from 12-2pm
When do I find out what class I got into or if I was placed onto a wait list?
A REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION E-MAIL WILL NOT BE SENT OUT UNTIL FRIDAY, JUNE 28TH AS WE TRANSITION TO OUR NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR REGISTRATION.
Missed our earlier registration deadlines?
Registration will re open starting Monday, July 8th at our Member Services desk and at that time you can register for any of our remaining open classes for the Summer Session.
North Area Family Y and Northwest Family Y:
Spring II Session Dates: April 29 - June 8
- On Deck Registration: April 8-13 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority WL: April 15, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: April 15-20
Summer Session Dates: July 1 - August 24
- On Deck Registration: June 3-8 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority Waitlist: June 10, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: June 10-15
NOTE: No lessons on Thursday, July 4.