Our swim lessons are available at the following Y locations:
- Downtown YMCA
- Hal Welsh East Area Family YMCA
- North Area Family YMCA
- Northwest Family YMCA
Build your confidence in our pool with a trained YMCA swim instructor! If you are a beginner or looking to improve your stroke, this is the lesson for you. Water safety techniques are learned as well.
Click here to learn more about our adult swim lessons.
Click here to learn more about our youth swim lessons.
Hal Welsh East Area Family Y
Spring I Session Dates: March 3 - April 13
- On-Deck Registration: February 11 – February 16 (ending at 1:00PM)
Achievement Card and Registration Forms may be picked up from our Relationship Builder desk on the pool deck at your last class. If you are unable to attend your last class, you may pick up the form and register in the Aquatics Office (between Monday February 11th and Saturday February 16th by 1pm). Registration forms must be submitted no later than Saturday, February 16th, at 1:00pm to register for the next session.
If you were not currently enrolled in the last session of swim lessons, you must complete a swim assessment before registering.
Upcoming Swim Assessments:
- February 5th: 5-7 p.m.
- February 7th: 5-7 p.m.
- February 9th: 12-2 p.m.
- February 12th: 5-7 p.m.
- February 14th: 5-7 p.m.
- February 16th: 12-2 p.m.
North Area Family Y and Northwest Family Y:
Spring I Session Dates: March 4 - April 13
- On Deck Registration: February 11-16 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority Waitlist: February 18, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: February 18-23
Spring II Session Dates: April 29 - June 8
- On Deck Registration: April 8-13 (For those already in classes who plan to sign up again.)
- Priority WL: April 15, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Only for people who had been placed on the waitlist. You may come in or call.)
- Drop Off/Assessment: April 15-20